- A leading regional bank wanted to understand the differentiating banking needs and service expectations of Premium customers.
- This was to improve the customer-service in line with customers’ needs by identifying ways in which Relationship Managers can engage more effectively.
- We conducted 25 in-depth interviews with the bank’s Premium segment customers and competition customers to understand key factors driving positive service experience.
- This was followed by a workshop with the RM unit to disseminate learning.
Value delivered by SixthFactor
- How RMs can take the role of strategic-advisors?
- How to establish a more need-based personalized customer interaction
- How RMs can help in creating operational efficiency?
- Creating a robust strategy to create engagement with premium customers and creating KPIs for RMs at regional and at branch-level.
- Developing a blue-print of best practices and service-delivery standards for RMs.