- A leading retail chain wished to initiate in a culture change in the organization.
- Understanding the existing culture and issues was the first step in the journey.
- Involved discussions with the management team to develop a culture survey that could be rolled out in phases to cover over 10,500 multi-cultural staff spread across 1000+ stores in 4 continents.
Value delivered by SixthFactor
- How do we attract, motivate and retain a high performing, diverse workforce?
- How do we provide and create a desirable work culture?
- What are employee’s concerns? What action plans would address them?
- Results were presented to the top management for a buy-in.
- Action plans developed (phase-wise) at the overall and business unit levels.